There are three computers in this picture. The one on the left was built by my wife, with very similar specs. I've been working from home for 6 years, and my laptop/dock is hiding in the small shelf. The full setup can be swapped between work/play at a moments notice.
All my keyboards have blank caps.
Small available space in an apartment! All lights in the house are RGB Hue. All displays are pole mounted.
My first attempt at Acrylic Hard tubes!
- Still tweaking fan/pump curves.
- CPU is 29 to 31 C browsing the internet. 65 to 70 C under load.
- GPU is 29 to 32 C browsing the internet, 50 to 55 C under load.
- Build complete on Friday March 5th, 2021.
- PSU (There's only one) is actually: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5, 80 Plus Gold (1000W) - P/N: 220-G5-1000-X1.