Personal (for everything) Build i made in Januari 2019. Updates 2019:
I got the 9900K with the ichill 1080ti for a bargain from a good friend of mine.
So i planned an intirely new build around it.
Its evolving over time, posting updates below.
I hope you approve my setup so i can check out & approve yours too :)
- Put some white wrapping over the fan corners.
- Painted gpu backplate white with heatresistand spray.
- Cut a piece from a white pen to prevent gpu sagging.
- Installed a new 860 EVO 1tb ssd to store less load demanding games and make room on the 970EVO m.2 boot drive.
- Installed a new Barracuda HDD 1tb for media storage.
- New LG ultrawide monitor @1080p, 144hz with gsync, 160hz without gsync.
- New M990 Red Dragon mouse. (not listed in Parts list)
- Installed a new Adata 8200 pro m.2 2tb drive for heavy load demanding games.
Lost sata port 5 and 6 on this X2 M.2 installment.
- Added Rgb strips to setup.Updates 2020:
- Installed a Barracuda HDD 2tb for automated backups of programs and media.
- New Razer Trinity mouse.
- New Secretlabs Titan chair.Upcoming:
- Waiting for a 2080ti purchase.
- Planning for a custom loop for gpu and cpu replacing the aio. (SS below)