V3 - dumped that stupid filling bracket, moved rad to basement, rotated CPU block for better air bleeding, added drain/filling valve at reservoir
V3.5 - CPU block leaked ...
Just orange for now
After a lot of failures stage 1 is complete.
Stage 2 is to get
- more noctua fans, remove rgb ones
- thicker rads (45 top/side, 60mm basement)
- remove 240 rad, as a measure to improve flow a bit
- get replacement terminal for GPU(or a new GPU block)
- swap damaged Commander Pro for Octo
- (maybe) get a flow sensor
- fix tube routing and length
... sometime next year.