We built this system, originally, last year. We were satisfied with the performance of the original build, however, we were not completely satisfied with the aesthetics of the build and we felt that we could improve a few things about the overall design of it as well.
We decided to rebuild the system so that we could move the radiator for the CPU cooler from the front of the chassis to the top of the chassis. We also decided to replace all of the fans we installed for the first build after two of them began to make a 'clicking' sound (first it was just one fan...then it was two...so we decided to replace them all). We also upgraded the two 6TB HDD's (mirrored) with two 10TB HDD's. Finally, we added some RGB elements, replaced the RGB strip on the GPU backplate, and cleaned up the cabling a bit.
After rebuilding the system, we stress tested it (8 hours) and the maximum recorded CPU temp was 60 C. The system scored just over 15k (multi-core) using Cinebench R23 which we felt was decent for an i9-10900x CPU. We also monitored the temps of the memory, GPU, and HDD's and none of them exceeded 50 C.
We'd like to give a shout out to Jeff and his crew at jmmods and to V1 Tech for the beautiful work they did on the RGB backplates. Thank you.
Overall, we are pleased with the system after the rebuild. It runs cool, quiet (no more 'clicking' sounds from the fans), and it performs adequately for our needs. Also, we are more satisfied with the appearance of the build.
We hope you like it too!
Have FUN! Be CREATIVE, and, BUILD ON!