This build aims to bring together performance, cable management and lighting.
I chose the NR200p for 2 reasons:
1) It's one of the few SFF cases that comes with a TG panel.
2) It is spacious and easy to build in, fits multiple 120mm fans, and is still small enough to take to places.
3) Even with the glass panel on, there are a lot of configs to maintain very good cooling.
1) Cable management was a bit hard in this case because there is no area to stuff the cabling behind like normal cases. Especially with the Commander Pro and 6 QL Fans.
2) Initially I had gone for the Aorus x570i, but it's CPU socket was too high and did not allow me to mount one of the top fans.
3) Finding the best AIR cooler for this case was a task, it was down to the Mugen 5 and FUMA 2, I didn't like the fact that the Mugen 5 was going to be a big block of metal with one RGB fan, I preferred the Fuma 2 Because it looks nicer imo with the 2 RGB fans, but a lot of folks on Reddit couldn't get it to fit, or it fit with the glass panel contacting a heat pipe, luckily it just fit in my case.
Here is an RGB show with the app MyLittleCloud