Leak testing, continued. Also working out air bubbles and pump.
This is when I had Lian Li Polaris fans. I discovered that they did not have enough static pressure and RPM. I couldn't get them to cool my PC enough. I changed them out.
Cable mess and custom cable mod cables are to long.
This is my first custom water cooled build. I wanted to use all Phanteks parts that I possibly could. I used some parts out of my 2 year old Alienware PC Area 51 Desktop R2. I mainly just used some drives and my fairly new graphics cards. All lightly used and very new. However the graphics cards are GTX as I am not yet convinced about RTX and the new tech ray tracing. Plus my GTX cards are very new and lightly used. I simply converted them into liquid cooled blocks.