I tried to go for a minimal look with only the necessary cables and pipes showing
Depending on the angle, you can only see 1 or 2 piperuns
This fully plasti-dipped white case got stripped and wrapped in a carbon fiber coat.
Once supporting dual 290x's, now supporting the beautiful Powercolor 5700XT Liquid Devil
This awesome case got a second life as my secondary build
Corona lockdown build, I brought my old X99 platform in the lovely Phanteks Evolv ATX case back to live with update GFX and some additional RAM sticks.
This case used to be plastidipped in white, but I decided to strip it and wrap it in Carbon wrap to get the N7 (Mass Effect) theme going.
Customization of this build includes:
- Carbon wrapping the entire case including the PSU cover
- Installing and carbon wrapping an acrylic backpanel shroud (behind the reservoir)
- Carbon wrapping motherboard (yes, the motherboard :p)
- Carbon wrapping the sidepanels of the radiators
- Carbon wrapping stop fittings
- Installing ledstrip in the front panel to upgrade to the Evolv X front panel
- Installing and carbonwrapping vertical mount for GPU
- Spraypainting the fan rings grey (leftover spraypaint from my Shockwave build, matched the carbon perfectly)