This is the only cable I plan on being visible. I did not end up using these black and red cables they were used to mock up the cable management.
This is what is currently delaying the completion. This one leaked and when I attempted to tighten it the glass cracked.
Had to wait until this became available. Now I have it and it will go to good use.
First piece of the customer water loop. That was later changed because I connected it to the wrong port.
More water loop. You can see how far I got before I realized I chose the wrong port on the pump.
even more water loop.
This is a 3d model of the cable basement. A couple test prints were terrible. More testing and adjusting is needed.
This is the Aluminum screw with the vinyl washer applied.
These are vinyl washers I printed on my vinyl cutter. No more scaring and scratches.
Here are some of the variations on the vinyl washers.
Fired up and almost complete.
Fans fans fans.
A messy cable basement.
OOOPS left the sticker on.
Its getting there.
Nice little picture of it getting its Windows install with some Cat6 delivering windows updates.
Another sexy Picture
More pretty pictures
I really like how the "J" bend came out.
With the glass.
More with the glass.
Even more with the glass.
My home office. Three screens and three computers. I will be adding the other two to Builds.gg soon.
More close up.
Even more close up.
Getting the cable management down is a tough but fun challenge. This part looks nice.
This was a nice idea but it isn't panning out.
Again, a nice idea but its not there yet.
I got the CPU block to light up. Only one color. I still plan on modding it to get it to change colors.
I found that the antennas will magnetically stick on the top because of the radiator. How lucky and cool looking for this case.
This is a nice system. It was a labor of love started July 15th 2019 with the purchase of the Antec Torque case. I purchased most of the parts between July and November. I had to wait until Dec 5thto purchase the processor. It is still not complete. More pictures to come as the process moves forward.
Some clarification on the build due to limited selections for the build items.
1. While the series on the cable mod cables are correct, there was no listing for red. They are red lol.
2. There are a total of 6 case fans.
3. The storage is actually made up of two Nvme4.0 sticks. The main is a 1tb and the second is the 2tb. both are the Aorus. I took off the copper heat sinks and placed the sticks under the Aorus Extreme motherboard heat spreaders. This gave a much cleaner look.
4. This is an aluminum case with aluminum screws. I found that they liked to scratch each other when moved. To prevent this I created red vinyl sticker washers with my vinyl cutter to create a barrier of protection. And the thin lines of red around the black screw to black case gave it a nice pop surprise when noticed.
Things not listed but are coming.
I have a DLP resin 3d printer that I will be making a custom lower cable basement to hide all incoming cables. (Picture to be added)
I am also considering a mod that I saw on LTT where an LCD screen was applied to a tempered glass and it played basically anything you wanted on it. I have extra lcd screens but have not purchased the additional needed hardware. Weather this happens or not will be dependent on how clean it can be done in this case.
Also. Prices listed are not correct for many items. Some are blown way to high and it will not allow me to edit it.