Hello builds.gg Members!
The time for voting is finally upon us! From now until March 21, you'll be able to vote on all the builds entered into the challenge. Here are answers to some common questions:
- How to Vote - simply go to the contest page and click the "START VOTING!" button to begin reviewing and voting on builds. You'll be presented with a random build, and you can simply click Vote to vote for it, or click Next to see the next random build.
- Ballots - by voting on builds, you'll start earning ballots that go towards the hardware prize draw (method 3). Every 10 builds you review (either by voting or passing) will net you one ballot, and everyone can have up to 100 ballots. The more you vote, the more chances you have to win!
- Build Promotion - so how do you get people to vote for your build if all builds are shown randomly? Send or post your build link! People will be able to vote for your build directly on your build page, so spread the word!
- Build Eligibility - just a reminder that in order for your build to qualify to win prizes, it will need to receive a minimum of 5 votes during the contest period. This is to prevent SPAM builds from winning prizes.
- Entering a Build - remember that you can enter a build into the contest at any time, even if voting has started.
Best of luck to everyone in the contest!
The builds.gg Team