1) I am a fan of Russian history and culture.
2) Like Siberia, this build is very big and many will feel that it is too empty since I don't use watercooling.
3) The darkness is fitting since Siberia has so many misteries.
4) The red light is fitting since red is the color of Russia.
5) It is as cool as Siberia!
I build this rig after fallen in love with the Cosmos C700P. I am pretty sure that I got the very first Cosmos C700P in Indonesia. At the same time, my old rig, the "Oldies" started to show some trouble: sometimes it failed to load windows, sometimes it got random BSoD, etc. So, I upgraded everything but my GPU (XFX RX 480 Triple X edition). I plan to upgrade this GPU once AMD launch something similar with Vega 64 performance but with 180 Watt TDP.
And yeah, I hate RGB and water cooling, so I use red LED and air cooling for this rig. I move all 3 cheap 140 mm fans that came with the case to the front. Then I put 2 Cooler Master Sickle Flow on top, and 1 Cooler Master Jet Flo behind. All fans but the Jet Flo blow inside, creating positive pressure environment. The satisfaction I got whenever I watch this gargantuan positive pressure chassis is priceless!
This rig is mainly a gaming system, currently used to play Titanfall 2 and Dreadnought. On the other hand, I also plan to use it for Youtube Content Creation in the near future.