I always have fun building in this case despite Having to remove the entire cooler for RAM. I Have also tried the NH-L9i but wasn't happy with Temps. Once you get used to it its easy as 123. The Specifications are:
- ROG Strix B550i
- AMD Ryzen 5600x with an NH-L12 S1 Edition
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti
- Trident Z DDR4 RAM at 16GB 3600Mhz
- Samsung 970 Pro 500GB Drive
- Fractal Design Ion SFX 650G - 80 Plus 650W
Additionally, I turned the Noctua Fan on the heatsink upside down, with a slim 92mm Fan underneath for added air. I also sliped in a little USB-C Front Panel adaptor to USB to add a unifying reciever internally for a Mouse/Keyboard. I personally like the blue and yellow mix of the internal Riser and PSU.