Its Majesty, Insane Monster 2!
Top view is quite satisfying. I think that soon I will need a GPU backplate to complete this masterpiece... :) Stay tuned!
Lid of the Pump/PSU compartment, cut out of a 2 mm PVC sheet.
On one side, I used two 3D printed L-brackets in order to fix it to the front panel.
Pass-through fittings are used as interface between main compartment and pump compartment.
This snake routing around the tubing will look more interesting! :)
The EVGA 3080 Ti form factor makes possible a perfect alignment between the GPU power connectors and the case's hole for the cables.
All cables have to be necessarily fixed with ty-bases and cable ties from underneath, otherwise they will never keep a straight vertical position.
I designed with "Onshape" also the additional "grey" bracket to hold the reservoir. 3D printing it in black would have been better, but nevermind!
It can be noticed also that I split the 24-pin ATX power cable, in order to fix its alignment with the MB, broken by the Phantex case structure. The Molex pins extraction tool is essential for this operation.
The transparent bracket behind (standard 6 cm bracket from Aliexpress) can slide 1 cm from left to right, for fine alignments. Arrow is just a mounting reference.
Flow meter is aligned with ATX power cable.
I aligned the external inlets of the reservoirs, but the connection of the two still makes me struggling...
Fixing the 120mm radiatior was also not easy... Some additional holes are needed on the back side of the case, and on the radiator's mounting brackets as well! I suggest to use a Dremel, with a 2mm tip to make the hole. And don't forget to protect the radiator's tubing underneath with another piece of metal! I used the lid of a tuna fish can. :-D
The best way to connect these radiators is this one. It allows me to keep the rest of the tubing routing to the other components in the way I originally designed it. One fitting is missing, but both sides are well aligned. Final look is visible in another picture.
Finding the best position for the pump took a while....
On the left side is the drain valve...
For those who are interested to catch a reference point for the position of the pump, here is a view of the bottom of the case.
Preparing the splitter for the pump outlet...
The splitter connects the pump outlet to both the drain valve and the rest of the loop.
Soft tubing was necessary for the connections in the pump compartment.
Connections to the pass-through have been realized with hard extension fittings.
Last check of the alignment from the top.
Pay attention! Phanteks MB mounting plate is not parallel to the case sides!! There is a barely visible misalignment, since they created a column of space 2 cm wide behind the plate (at the corner with the back-panel of the case) in order to route the 8+4 ATX power cables.
Here it is! Ready for the leakage test! :))
Some details of the upper part. ATX power cable can be better aligned but in any case it was not so easy. I think this alignment is a good compromise.
Final look of the radiator's connections. They are connected in series.
Close-up of the radiator's connections. I proceeded mounting the horizontal rotatable extension first, then the 90 degree rotatable fitting that points upward. Then I lowered down the 360 mm radiator from the top, and connected the two parts together by slowly turning the rotatable part of the 90 degree fitting (an additional 1 cm extension fitting is connected to the top radiator's inlet).
GPU tubing routing alignmet detail. Tried to do my best! :)
I admit I have a lot of margins of improvement in cable routing... This mess won't be visible by the way.... Please forgive me! :)
Red cap as a safety countermeasure to prevent bad consequences from accidental openings of the drain valve.
FurMark is running... With case opened, temperatures are stable below 53 degrees. More tests are needed but it's promising! :)
Case's A-RGB leds are connected to the JCORSAIR connector via a special adapter bought on ebay from the US.
During in-game testing it turned out that my old 850 Watts PSU was faulty... Just in time to replace it with a much better brand new Seasonic 1000 W Platinum... :)
A touch of pink looks also pretty nice! :)