Ryzen 5 3600
B450-i Aorus Pro WiFi
MSI Gaming X 2060S
Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB 3200Mhz
1TB Kingston Nvme
Case is SGPC K77 v1 I first tried to fit a ATX PSU because i accidentaly looked at the v2 specs and because mine is v1 it did not fit. Then i bought a sfx psu.
• My gpu is 2,5 slots wide it does fit but i had to mount the side bracket a bit higher (3-4mm) before that gpu fans touched the bottom panel. It’s a relatively long one too, so cables comeing out the psu interfere with the gpu, thats why i couldn’t cable manage it well. I do not reccomend these parts at all.
• Mainly the GPU. It’s long wide and high for this case (Glass panel does not close because of the 8 pin gpu connector.
• The mobo is nice but i would go for a one with 2 m.2 slots rather than 1.
• Memory is too tall. I had to uninstall it several times to access the 24 pin and front io ports.
• I bought the PSU yesterday, it looks nice, so far it performs well but whenever the pc turns off it makes a tick noise. Like a switch going off, not a big problem but my old unit did not made it.
• CPU is ok, I don’t have any CPU related workloads so it is alright for gaming. For the cpu cooler; it’s dirt cheap ($10 on taobao), it’s better than the stock cooler (thermals were 37-75C) and it looks nice.
• For the storage, the nvme is fast and it was cheap. I don’t really transfer big files and my download speeds are too bad so I can’t really feel the speed but bootup is faster than powering up my monitor.
• The two hdds are out of old unused laptops. One is 7200rpm and the other one is 5400. They are in AHCI mode. I don’t really know much about storage management (like RAID). Btw i don’t need security or storage protection; the HDDs are for storing my steam library.