EDIT: new addition - a DIY LCD side panel aka "Snowblind"! See GIF: Link TextI only have a crappy phone camera, so taking good pictures of the build is almost impossible :(The LCD side panel looks 100x better in person! And it really is overclocked – to 72Hz! Why? BECAUSE I CAN!PROJECT:OUTRUN/ALLMIGHT/SNOWBLINDAnime/Retro/Futuristic Mashup!
I've always liked the classic "outrunny" retro-futuristic neon color palette (cyan/magenta/orange) and applied it to every inch of my PC.
The GPU backplate is custom-made work based on my own design, depicting our #1 hero ALL MIGHT in his famous flexing pose - PLUS ULTRA, my dudes!
Also I added my old PS2 controller (first console I ever had) as a GPU anti-sagging "bracket" - I feel like it adds a ton to the retro aesthetic!
Of course everything is RGB illuminated with some custom synchronized lighting effects I created in Corsair iCUE Software.
Not included in the parts list:
- Corsair Void PRO RGB Wireless Headset White
- Xbox One Wireless Controller "PHANTOM BLACK" (the transparent shell is so old-school!)
- EDIFIER R1700BT stereo full-range speakers
- Custom RGB LED strip on the monitor's back, connected to the motherboard through an RGB 12v plug (same as the GPU backplate)
- Optoma HD142X DLP Full HD Beamer w/ 100" motorized screen
- Oculus Rift w/ Touch & 3 Sensors